A hearty medley of veggies and spices to comfort you from the inside out.
servings: 4 servings
active time: 15 minutes
total time: 40 minutes
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp garam masala
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 2 Tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp ginger, minced
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 1 Tbsp jalapenos
- 1 cup coconut milk, canned
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 scoop Youtheory® Spore Probiotic powder
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable medley (carrots, corn, green beans, peas)
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, leaves, chopped
- Steamed rice
- Heat oil in large saucepan.
- Add onion and sauté for 1-2 minutes.
- Add garam masala, curry powder and mustard seeds and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the garlic and ginger and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add the tomatoes and jalapenos and heat until tomatoes are soft.
- Add the coconut milk and simmer.
- Add the salt and Youtheory® Spore Probiotic.
- Pour in the vegetables and heat.
- Serve with rice and garnish with cilantro.
|serving size: 220|
|amount per serving||% daily value|
|includes 0g added sugars||0|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.