roasted squash dip
Sweet butternut squash meets powerful probiotics in this comforting, fall-flavored dip.
- 2 cups butternut squash cubes
- 1 head garlic, halved crosswise
- 1 bunch sage
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 1 scoop Youtheory® Spore Probiotic Powder
- 1/4 cup water
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- paprika and olive oil, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment.
- Spread squash, garlic and sage on baking sheet.
- Drizzle with 2 Tbsp olive oil.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until squash and garlic are soft. Let cool completely.
- When cool enough to handle, squeeze garlic cloves from skins.
- Transfer garlic, sage and squash to a food processor.
- Add remaining 2 Tbsp olive oil, tahini, Youtheory® Spore Probiotic Powder, salt and pepper; blend.
- With machine running, slowly drizzle in water. Puree until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving bowl, garnish with additional olive oil and paprika, if desired, and serve.
- Or, don’t garnish, cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days. Garnish just before serving.