pumpkin spice latte
Anything but basic—collagen boosts fall’s favorite drink with beauty benefits.
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 Tbsp pure pumpkin puree
- 1-2 Tbsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice, plus a pinch for topping
- 1 packet Youtheory® Collagen Powder
- 1/4 cup hot espresso or strong brewed coffee
- sweetened whipped cream, for serving
- Combine the milk, pumpkin puree, sugar, pumpkin pie spice and Youtheory® Collagen Powder in a medium microwave-safe bowl and mix with a spoon.
- Cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and vent with a small hole.
- Microwave until hot, 1 to 2 minutes. Whisk vigorously until the milk mixture is foamy, about 30 seconds.
- Pour the coffee into a large mug and use a small strainer to add in the milk mixture. Top with whipped cream and a pinch of pumpkin pie spice.