Replenish your skin, hair and nails while you snack with these perfectly chewy homemade bars.
- 1 generous cup of pitted dates
- 2.5 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup nuts chopped or in small pieces
- 3/4 cup honey or agave
- 1 packet Youtheory® Vanilla Collagen Powder
- 1/2 cup your preferred creamy nut butter
- 1/4 cup of cranberries
- pinch of salt
- Process dates in food processor for roughly 45 seconds.
- Toast your oats and nuts in the oven at 350°F for 12 minutes, then mix oats, cranberries, nuts and dates in a bowl and set aside.
- Warm up honey or agave in a small pot over low heat and stir in the Youtheory® Collagen Powder. Then add the the nut butter and pinch of salt and continue stirring until smooth.
- Add this to the bowl with the dry ingredients. Mix very well.
- Line a pan with parchment paper and flatten the mixture in it, then cover it with a plastic wrap.
- Place it in the freezer for about 20 minutes.
- Remove pan from the freezer and cut in rectangles to form the bars.