dark chocolate chip banana zucchini bread
Richly satisfying and full of veggies, this one-bowl bread is the perfect probiotic-packed snack.
servings: 8 servings
active time: 10 minutes
total time: 1 hour
- 3 medium ripe bananas
- 1 cup zucchini, shredded
- 1 scoop Youtheory® Spore Probiotic powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup organic cane sugar
- 1/4 cup organic brown sugar
- 2-3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 3 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free flour
- 1/2 cup pecans/walnuts
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease bottom and sides of loaf pan and line with parchment.
- Mash banana in medium bowl. Add zucchini and combine.
- Add remaining ingredients except nuts and chips. Mix to combine.
- Fold in nuts and chips.
- Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in 50 minutes until toothpick inserted in middle of pan comes out clean.
|serving size: 95g|
|amount per serving||% daily value|
|includes 8g added sugars||16%|
*The % Daily Value tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.