beet and white bean hummus
Smooth, savory, and spore packed—it’s time to step up your hummus game.
- 2 medium pre-cooked beets
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 15-oz. can white beans, drained, 2 Tbsp liquid reserved
- 2 Tbsp tahini
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 scoop Youtheory® Spore Probiotic Powder
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- toasted sesame seeds, for garnish (optional)
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients and puree until smooth.
- Serve immediately, garnished with sesame seeds, if desired, or cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.