avocado and sunflower crema
Go south of the border with a stomach-satisfying take on guacamole.
- 1 cup sunflower seeds, soaked in cool water
- 3 Tbsp lime juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup water
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves, picked
- 1 scoop Youtheory® Spore Probiotic Powder
- sea salt flakes, for garnish (optional)
- Place sunflower seeds in a bowl; cover with cool, filtered water.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or up to overnight. Drain.
- In a food processor, combine sunflower seeds, lime juice, salt and water.
- Puree until sunflower seeds have turned into a loose paste, scraping down sides of the bowl as needed.
- Add avocado and cilantro; puree until smooth.
- Add Youtheory® Spore Probiotic Powder; blend until mixed well.
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with sea salt flakes and serve immediately, or cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.